We've really worked on our registration process, and we continue to work to improve it. Even still, sometimes it can be a little daunting for a first time guest. Here is a quick overview of how the process works.
First, choose an event on this site. Browse around and check out the artists and speakers, the schedule, prices, and the hotels we use for our lodging packages.
When ready, click on the Register link and fill out the registration form. When finished, send it in, and you'll receive an automatic email letting you know we've received it. Within 1 to 2 business days, we will begin processing your registration into our system and assign a hotel if you chose a lodging package. This is when your debit card or credit card will be charged. This charge will appear as
PWM.CC Phil Waldrep.
When your registration is processed, we will send you a confirmation letter. This letter will include details about your registration, your balance, and important information about your specific event. Please read this letter carefully. Depending on when you registered and whether or not you have a lodging package, we will either send your conference materials or ask that you pick them up at check-in.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Contact Us! Or, if you're ready, go on and Register.
We certainly understand that some circumstances are beyond one’s control, and for one reason or another, you may decide after registering that you need to cancel. In order to keep costs affordable to as many as possible and to adequately plan for events, it’s necessary for us to have a refund policy. Please read and familiarize yourself with it before registering.
- All registration DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE for any reason.
- Refunds of monies paid in excess of the registration deposits are refundable if cancellations are received in writing forty-five (45) days before the opening day of the conference.
- Groups that have registered but have not submitted individual names of attendees (generic persons) before forty-five (45) days of the opening day of the conference do not qualify for any refund for any reason.
- There are no cash refunds within forty-five (45) days of the opening day of the conference. A conference gift certificate, for the refundable amount, may be issued if one of the following conditions apply:
- A person is unable to attend due to medical conditions. A signed statement from a medical doctor advising the person not to attend the conference must be presented with a letter of request. The letter from the doctor must be written for the sole purpose of requesting the refund and/or the dates of the conference must be mentioned in the time period forbidding travel by the person registered for the conference. If the person is hospitalized on any day of the conference, a letter from the hospital showing the dates of hospitalization shall serve in place of a letter from a medical doctor.
- An immediate family member dies within forty-five (45) days before the opening day of the conference. The immediate family shall be defined as parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, grandchildren, sisters, step-sisters, brothers, step-brothers, aunts or uncles. This policy does not apply to cousins. A copy of the obituary showing the date must be attached to the refund request. In cases where the obituary does not show the family relationship, a letter from a pastor or funeral director handling the services must be attached to the refund request.
- A person is married to an individual who meets the criteria of (a) or (b) above.
- A pastor or paid church staff member is required to participate in a funeral service during the conference. An obituary, or a letter from a funeral director of officiating minister stating the person's involvement in the funeral must be attached to the refund request. The refundable amount shall be equal to the percentage of the conference lodging nights the person missed.
- A person is required to serve on a jury or be called to active military duty. A letter from the court authority or the commanding officer must accompany the refund request*.
- The person making the original registration or the designated group leader must make all refund requests.
- All refund checks/credits/gift certificates shall be payable to the party upon whom the original registration check was drawn. No refund can be issued until at least fifteen (15) days after the deposit of the original check.
- All group accounts must be paid in full before refunds can be made to any person in the group requesting a refund. Such refunds shall be credited to the account of the group.
- All questions or requests for refunds should be made to:
Phil Waldrep Ministries
P.O. Box 148
Trinity, AL 35673
- The conference office must receive all required documentation before the end of thirty (30) days after the close of the conference.
Rules and regulations subject to change without notice. Last revised: June 2006.